By using this Site, you agree to the contents of this Disclaimer. If you disagree with any provision of the Disclaimer, do not use this Site.
The Administration of the Site or their licensors own the intellectual property rights in respect of the Site and its content.
You may view, download for caching purposes and print the content of the Site pages, provided that you will not:
- publish these materials (including publications on other websites), reproduce or upload them to any private or public electronic search systems.
- reproduce, copy, sell, resell or in any other way use this Site for commercial purposes without our written consent.
- use the Site in any way, directly or indirectly, to violate the law, cause harm or commit illegal acts.
- use this Site for marketing purposes without the written permission of the Site Administration.
- use this Site to distribute spam.
- use this Site to copy, distribute and forward any illegal material, or any other material that may lead to legal proceedings.
Limitation of liability
The information on this site is provided free of charge, and by using this Site, you agree to waive any claims to our address in relation to the content of the Site.
The Administration of the Site makes every effort to ensure the information posted on the Site is correct, but does not guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for the operation and availability of the Site and its updates.
As far as the current legislation allows, we do not bind ourselves with any instructions or guarantees.
The responsibility of the Site administration is limited and excluded to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Administration of the Site is not liable for costs, losses or damages, directly or indirectly incurred in actions governed by this Disclaimer, or related to the use of the Site, including but not limited to lost profits, contracts, business reputation, data, income, revenue or savings.
Nothing in this limitation of liability limits the liability of the Site Administration for fraud, damage to health or death caused by criminal negligence of the Site Administration, as well as any other liability that may not be limited under applicable law.
Links to third-party sites
Some links on this Site lead to resources located on third-party sites. The Site Administration is not responsible for the availability of these resources and their content.
Change of provisions
The Site Administration may review the provisions of the Disclaimer at any time. Please read the disclaimer regularly.
This Disclaimer is exhaustive with respect to the use of the Site, and takes precedence over any other agreements regarding the use of the Site.
All possible disputes will be resolved in accordance with Ukrainian law.
The Administration of the Site makes every effort to maintain the privacy of information about visitors of the site. The following Policy sets out the rules according to which the Site Administration uses information about the users of the Site.
The Site Administration collects, stores and uses the following types of personal information:
- Information about visiting and using the Site;
- Information that site users provide in order to register on the site or subscribe to our services / email messages;
The site administration may collect information about your computer and your visits to the site, such as IP address, geographical location, type of browser, source of information, duration of visit, number of pages viewed. We may use this information to manage and improve the Site, as well as for marketing purposes.
Use of your personal data
Personal data provided while working with the Site will be used in accordance with the provisions of this Policy. In addition to the purposes set forth in other sections of this Policy, we may use your personal information to:
- improve the functionality of the site through its personalization;
- send potentially interesting information (other than marketing) to you by mail, e-mail and other channels;
- send you marketing information related to our business that we believe may be of interest to you, by mail or, if you have agreed to it, by e-mail or other technology.
The Site Administration will not provide your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
In addition to the provisions of this Policy, the Site Administration may provide information about you:
- in cases where we are required to do so by applicable law;
- in connection with litigation or possible litigation;
- in order to exercise and protect our legal rights (including providing information to third parties in order to prevent illegal actions and minimize risk);
- the seller or buyer (including potential) of the business or asset that we sell or buy.
Except for the circumstances provided in this Policy, the Site Administration will not provide any information about you to third parties.
Cross-border transmission of data
The data received by the Site Administration may be stored and processed, as well as transferred between any countries where it operates to allow the use of this information in accordance with this policy.
Protection of your personal data
The Site Administration will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized use or alteration. Given the general danger of data transmission over the Internet, the Site Administration does not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
The Site Administration reserves the right to update this Policy at any time. Please check this page regularly to make sure you agree with the current changes.
Consent to receiving mail
- With your consent: In all other cases, before transmitting information about you to third parties, the Site Administration undertakes to obtain your explicit consent.
- To companies working on our behalf: The Site Administration cooperates with other companies that perform business support functions on our behalf, in connection with which your personal information may be partially disclosed. The Administration of the Site requires that such companies use the information only for the purpose of providing services under the contract; they are prohibited from transmitting this information to other parties in situations other than when it is necessary to provide the agreed services. The Site Administration also discloses generalized impersonal information when selecting service providers.
- Subsidiaries and joint ventures: A subsidiary or joint venture is an organization with at least 50% of the equity interest in the Company. When transferring your information to a partner in a subsidiary or joint venture, the Site Administration requires that you do not disclose this information to other parties for marketing purposes and do not use your information in any way that is contrary to your choice. If you have indicated that you do not wish to receive any marketing materials, the Site Administration will not pass on your information to its affiliates and joint ventures for marketing purposes.
- On jointly positioned or partner pages: The Administration of the Site may share information with partner companies, together with which it implements special offers and measures to promote the product on the jointly positioned pages of our site. When requesting personal data on such pages, you will receive a warning about the transfer of information. The Partner uses any information you provide in accordance with your own privacy statement, which you should read before providing information about yourself.
- When transferring control of the enterprise: The Administration of the Site reserves the right to transfer your personal data in case of the full or partial sale or transfer of our enterprise or its assets. When selling or transferring a business, the Site Administration will give you the opportunity to refuse to transfer information about yourself. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will no longer be able to provide you with services or products previously provided by our Company.
- Law enforcement agencies: The Site Administration may, without your consent, disclose personal information to third parties for any of the following reasons: to avoid violations of the law, regulations or court rulings; participation in government investigations; assistance in preventing fraud; and strengthening or protecting the rights of the Company or its subsidiaries.
Any personal information that you provide for registration on our site may be changed at any time or completely removed from our database at your request. To do this, you need to contact the Administration of the Site in any way convenient for you, using the contact information posted in a special section of our site. If you wish to refuse to receive letters from our newsletter, you can do so at any time using a special link at the end of each letter.